Saturday, January 7, 2012

You Make My Heart Sing! with Imagine & Better Together


And Tags Bags Boxes and More! Well, I am having so much fun using TBB&M. Wont lie, I had lost it for a few months (unorganized craftroom) and I offered my twins an extended curfew if they found it. So... they did! I used the heart purse and fit to paged it on a 11X8.5 (65lbs) cardstock paper.  If you are wondering about the 65lbs paper... so am I. I just remember seeing it on a cricut tutorial, they said to use "65lbs cardstock or better" So when I purchase my paper that is what I look for. It really does print nicer than paper I have used before.

Well, I used Better Together for the image and I cut it at 1.5 in.  The border was also pattern paper from BT and I just traced it using my heart purse and cut.

As you can see I am obssed with TULLE right now.  I simply use my ATG gun and Zotz to make a ruffle. Its a bit of work but I love the end result.

For more detailed information please facebook me at http://www.facebook.com/#!/vhallgren1
I will add you as a friend if you request.

Have a great day!
Veronica

1 comment:

  1. So very cute! Don't you just love the Tags, Bags Boxes and More cartridge?!? That is definitely one of my go-to cartridges. Thanks for sharing and good luck with your DT submission! :o)

    Merilee

    ReplyDelete