Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Love You Berry Much Box

Hello Crafters! Here is a box I made using Cricut Imagine More & Tabs Bags Boxes and More Cartridges. I cut the box hitting the fit to page feature. The box cut out at 2.25X2.25. I used the scallop circle that comes with the machine and cut it at 2 in. The strawberry was cut at 1.75 in. I distressed the edges of the box, the strawberry, tag, and scal. circle using Tim Holtz distress inc. I also added Recollection glitter to my strawberry top (I used two different greens). If you have further questions about this project please facebook me at http://www.facebook.com/#!/vhallgren1

Hope you enjoy this project!!

Veronica Hallgren




2 comments:

  1. I TBBM and this box is just the sweetest! Good luck on the tryout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clare D. Good Luck to you too! I love advent calendar!

    ReplyDelete