Sunday, January 1, 2012

I am BACK! Happy New Years!

Well I was unmotivated to create since I got my Imagine, but I believe it is because I allowed it to create for me! I fet I was not expressing my own creativity. So for the past two days I have been working on these pop up cards that I want to use for my moms birthday party. The flowers are cut with my Imagine and I am inlove with them because they are super cute.  The border was cut with a border punch that I got for Xmas.

I had so much fun making them and I know everyone will be excited to get them in July. If anyone wants any information on these cards please facebook me at http://www.facebook.com/#!/vhallgren1 request me as a friend.

I hope you enjoy this card!

PS. For those of you who read Spanish, this is just a trial card, the Spanish errors will be corrected ;)



Happy New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment