Sunday, January 8, 2012

Waterfall card


Click here for a video of this card opening.
I made this card after watching a tutorial from DreamingaboutRS on youtube. It was so much fun to watch. I uploaded a video on facebook... http://www.facebook.com/vhallgren1 add me if you want to see it, its only 11 seconds long!

Materials:
~Base card (Pink) is 5.5x4.25

~Love paper (Recollections Valentine's Day Printed Cardstock) 5x3.75

~Strip of paper (Pink) is 8x2.25 scored at 1.5, 2.25, 3 & 3.75

~Smaller strip red paper is 4.25x.75

~Red paper 1.5x2.25 ea. need 5

~Pink paper with the hearts and message on it is 1.25x2 ea. need 5. You can print and cut or stamp.

~2 brads

~ribbon

Well, if you want a tutorial please search "waterfall card" on youtube. Hopefully one day I will purchase a cameral so I can start making tutorials. They seem like fun.

Thanks for looking!
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment