Sunday, October 23, 2011


Thanksgiving is coming up and I like to give my coworkers and friends a little something. This allows me to craft for a reason. This year I will give out Pumpkin Pies from McDonalds. They are a delicious $.50 treat that will look cute. For the turkey and "give Thanks" saying I downloaded the file from svgcuts.com for free.

Here are the ingredients
brown paper Argyle: to wrap around the box
gold cardstock: for the background of the lettering and the turkey feathers
green cardstock: for the lettering
brown cardstock: for the shadowing affect on the "Thanks"
orange: for the turkeys beak-
googly eyes
brown eyelet: for the dot over the i (I added the eyelt with my cropadile.)

I cut out the file at 3.5X5 using my cricut and then glued everything together. Hope you guys enjoy!

Have a fantastic day!

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment