Sunday, October 23, 2011

Recycled Thank You Cards




Okay, so I made these notepads when I first got my bind-it-all (BIA). For those of you who do not know a BIA is a personal binding machine, basically, it holds everything together (its freaking awesome machine!)

The history of how these came about... Well my mom had a birthday earlier this year and I made her birthday invitations using my cricut. I went to Michaels to purchase envelopes for these invites but did not want to pay $4.99 for twenty, besides I needed 24. So as I walk away to go to Joann’s, I noticed they had in their dollar section Thank You cards for $1! And they each contained 18 cards and envelopes. I only needed the envelope (BTW perfect size) so I bought two. This left me with 36 Thank You cards.

When I got my BIA a few months later, I did not know how I would use it. When I saw the TY cards I decided that they would be my front and back of my notepads. Several glue sticks and a ton of card stock later... this is what I came up with.

I actually made several but sold a bunch in an Art Yard Sale my and my niece hosted.

Hope you enjoy looking at these!

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment